Life can be stressful and often challenging. People experience those challenges in a variety of different ways. These challenges may include adjusting to a new relationship, struggles with alcohol or drug addiction, choosing a new life path, or being unsatisfied. Many people feel anxiety, depression, confusion, or just overwhelmed at some point during their life and need help dealing with feelings and problems that seem beyond their control.
You may be in need of counseling if:
- you are unhappy most days.
- you have excessive trouble sleeping at night.
- you worry constantly or are on edge.
- you have experienced a loss of a loved one.
- you can’t stop using drugs and alcohol.
- you have thoughts of hurting yourself or others.
- you feel overwhelmed and dysfunctional.
Our individual counseling services provide a collaborative effort between you and your counselor. We set goals together to achieve the life that you want. We provide an open, supportive, and confidential environment to address the issues that are concerning you.